Insolroll® Window Shading Systems manufactures custom state-of-the-art solar screen shades, audio-visual blackout shades, and decorative roller shades for both indoor and outdoor applications. Insolroll® was started in 1980 with a focus on motorization and high performance shading systems.
Insolroll® keeps striving to enhance products and meet the demand required by most clients. Product innovation may involve small refinements to a product like their metal chain guides or bracket mounting options. They scour the world looking for the latest technology like SilverScreen Fabric and “Quiet” motors, allowing them to compete for the finest projects.
The 42,000 square foot Insolroll® facility in Louisville, Colorado incorporates state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment. Insolroll® shade systems are distributed through North American window covering, awning, and home automation authorized dealers.
Insolroll® Products and solutions include:
- Insolroll® Interior Solar Screen Shades – For Residential Applications
- Insolroll® Interior Solar Screen Shades – For Commercial Applications
- Insolroll® Blackout & Dual Shades
- Oasis® 2600 Sun Shades
- Oasis® 2700 Exterior Window Shades
- Oasis® 2800 Patio Shades
- Oasis® 2900 Solar Insect Shade
- Digital Printing for Roller Shades